Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Custom Cut Sapphire Heart with a Custom Made Sterling Silver Pendant





Description I made this pendant out of some 14 gauge sterling silver wire especially for this one of a kind gemstone that I cut in a one of a kind design. I love You is the name of this design and it is the first time I have cut it. The design is by John Hamer and he designed this heart to give to his wife. He wanted a round gemstone with a more subtle heart fitting for his wife. He thinks the heart shaped stone is more for the younger ladies and wanted a stone which displayed the same sentiments but in a more private and personal manner. I like it and I hope you do too.

I have cut this design in a big 12mm 6.94 carat lab created pink sapphire. I am including an 18 inch sterling silver chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment