Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Custom Cut Sapphire Heart with a Custom Made Sterling Silver Pendant





Description I made this pendant out of some 14 gauge sterling silver wire especially for this one of a kind gemstone that I cut in a one of a kind design. I love You is the name of this design and it is the first time I have cut it. The design is by John Hamer and he designed this heart to give to his wife. He wanted a round gemstone with a more subtle heart fitting for his wife. He thinks the heart shaped stone is more for the younger ladies and wanted a stone which displayed the same sentiments but in a more private and personal manner. I like it and I hope you do too.

I have cut this design in a big 12mm 6.94 carat lab created pink sapphire. I am including an 18 inch sterling silver chain.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete